Sunday, April 17, 2011

Security, I LOVE YOU HONEY FOR SURE !!

Sui po
Lately we just discussed about this kind of topic, security :)
and I know as your beloved honey, I'd transmitted some insecure setting to you and this worries you all the time !
but honey
I do loyal to you all the time (I don't know how many times I mentioned about this to you since I be with you, but I don't care as I can make you understand about it)

sorry about busy working lately and I know I have spent less time with you !
but no choice honey, I know you would understand it well but I just wish to say sorry, can i ?
i wish to be with you really...

and it's been a stress to you because I always keep a high expectation to my girlfriend.... wish u to behave in this, in that, bla bla bla!
sure u would say that's not stress because you LOVE me well, I know geh !
and I miss you lots

one more last time!
don't feel insecure because I always be secure to you !
all the time, every single moment, everyday
before i made any choice/ decision/ action, I would think about you in advance :))))


I LOVE YOU HONEY FOR SURE !!

No comments: