Thursday, August 18, 2011

much more than LOVE

You know that i've been busy for ages... that's the reason why i didn't update my blog over here for few weeks, or should i mention it in 'months'?
Honey, our 1st year anniversary is around the corner and i bet you are excited more than ever, as i'm feeling now... it's worth for celebration. If you would like to buy me something, it's marverlous. hahahaha!xD

:-*
I'm tired of traveling anywhere all around the peninsular of malaysia :)
but i think the most exciting moment that we have had is the moment we'd spent in Thailand. Despite of the accommodation, the beach, shopping moment, food, sunset, sing-k period... we'd already had our sweetest vacation :)
which i have forgotten the unpleasant stuff or your bad feeling, because it's worth to forget...
Honey, i would like to dump it away from my mind because we are just meant to be together and I will not to allow all these quarreling, bad, worst stuff appear in our relationship....

I love you honey, that's what i would like to tell you all the time, which is I always do in my life...
for god sake, I want to spend my entire life, with the sweet memories which is embracing everything about you and me <3

No comments: