Friday, May 3, 2013

Unknown title

This is the post i also dont know what it's actually related with... but I wish to write something which is hardly shared through tougue.

These moment
I got such a most of things haunting me all the time, all the bad stuff, and the businesses, and of course lack of money...
I just wish I can overcome all those things and trying to hide them from you but it failed. What I dont want is make you worry about me but I failed!!

Life... I wish to move on with you into another better stage
However, as a guy, I just got to know there is so much things that I should have concerned earlier.
It's not a easy word to say to bring better life to you. Age comes and I really wish you are the one who would move on with me. It proves that's you.
when a relationship moves from LOVE TO FAMILY, it means I wish to create our own family trees. No matter what happens, I would be hardworking to make anything for you and our family. It's not only me to be concerned of, there is always you and someone else.

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU MUCH MORE THAN WORDS.
It's hardly described by just couple of paragraphs in my blog. With all my heart, it always belongs to you, LIVIA WONG.
would you move on with me?
I bet YES all the time <3 p="">

No comments: